GBTA US Chapter Leadership Summit 2024
GBTA is proud to host the 20th Annual GBTA US Chapter Leadership Summit! This event brings over 175 US Chapter volunteer leaders from across the country for 2 days of learning including professional development, networking and collaboration to enhance GBTA’s 36 US Chapter organizations.
All US Chapter board members and volunteer leaders are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Monday, January 29 – Tuesday, January 30, 2024
*subject to change
Agenda and breakout topics are subject to change
Venue & Hotel:
Marriott Richmond Downtown
500 East Broad Street
Richmond. VA 23219
A room block has been secured at the Marriott Richmond Downtown for the duration of the summit. Room accommodations can be secured through the reservation link or by calling the Reservations Department at 804-643-3400. Individuals must identify themselves as being with the group, GBTA US Chapter Leadership Summit 2024, at the time the reservation is made in order to receive the special group rate.
The reservation cut-off date is January 5th, 2024. Reservation requests received after this deadline date will be subject to availability and the prevailing rate.
This event is open to all GBTA Chapter Board Members, Chapter Committee members, and invited guests. All registrants will be quality checked to ensure you fit within one of these categories. Any Registrations not fitting these roles will be cancelled and refunded.
|Registration Type||Open Until January 5th, 2024||January 6th 2024 through onsite|
Registering multiple people, and prefer one payment? Please use the “Register Now” button above to register and pay for up to 15 registrants for this event (enter one and at the bottom of the Registration Summary, click “ADD GROUP MEMBER” to add the next.)
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to GBTA at [email protected]
- Cancellations are accepted until January 13, 2024.
- A full refund less a $75 administrative fee will be given for cancellations.
- No refunds will be given after January 13, 2023.
- There are no refunds for “no shows.”
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- A GBTA attendee may transfer his/her registration to another eligible party if he/she is unable to attend.
- All substitution requests must be made in writing to GBTA at [email protected] and handled on the backend of the registration system.
- The substitute is responsible for any and all financial arrangements between the original registrant and the substitute.
More information coming soon
Check back closer to the event for additional information