Each year, GBTA Regions honors a select group of experienced travel professionals with the elite Business Travel Service Award (BTSA). These GBTA members have distinguished themselves to their company, their association (both local and national), their fellow business associates and have made contributions to the business travel industry. To be considered for the BTSA, individuals:
- Must be a member of GBTA and/or their local chapter or partner association (where applicable)
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years active involvement in the travel or meetings & events industry (US, Canada)
- Must have served as an officer, director, board, or committee chair or co-chair in their local chapter (US)
- Must have served as an industry volunteer at the local, national or global level (EMEA, Canada)
- Must demonstrate pursuit of continuing education in the field of business travel or meetings & events (US, Canada)
Join us in recognizing our dedicated member recipients!
US Region: Learn more and view past winners here
|2021||Christian Rosenbaum||Bertie Fernandes|
|2016||Roman Morice |
Javier Rosas Best
| Hamish Wang|
We are continuing to compile our previous recipients, please check back for updates! Are you a past recipient? Let us know here!