Next week, GBTA Conference 2016 Toronto will kick off the largest business travel management event in Canada. GBTA is committed to delivering Canada’s most comprehensive educational and informational business travel management show as we look to connect, inspire and unite travel professionals across North America.
In addition to a stellar line-up of speakers, the conference will feature 14 unparalleled education breakout sessions. The sessions will focus on a variety of topics important to our industry including risk, duty of care, hotel negotiations, ancillary fees, travel policy and more.
Education Session Schedule:
Tuesday, April 18, 2016
- More Than Friends: How companies can be more successful on social media – by being less social.
- GBTA Hotel RFP Global Format: A hands on tutorial to collect and review data relevant to you.
- The Value of Collaboration: a deep dive into strategic sourcing.
- Closing the Gap on Effortless Expense Reporting- Sponsored by Concur
- Bleisure: How Does It Fit With Your Current TRM Program?
- Is Lowest Logical Always Logical? – Sponsored by American Express GBT
- Loose Lips Sink Ships: A Canadian Twist on Duty of Care – Sponsored by Concur
- We’re Doing WHAT, WHERE? How to Manage Project-Related Travel
Wednesday, April 19, 2016
- Improve Your Supplier Negotiations
- Hotel Hardball: A lively and interactive exchange between industry experts.
1:30 da tarde
- The Travel Industry Takes on Human Trafficking: And How Suppliers & Buyers Can Support This Effort
- Política de viagens: Your Secret Weapon for Travel Program Success – Sponsored by American Express GBT
- How to Take Your Meetings from “Decentralized to Centralized” Without Incurring Costs!
- To Fee Or Not To Fee – Sponsored by Concur
These timely education sessions are designed to focus on the issues and challenges today’s travel management professional faces. Each session is geared towards delivering hands-on learning that will leave attendees with ideas and solutions that they can put into action for their company.