Description du cours
Designed as a comprehensive guide to the key areas of managed travel, GBTA’s Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of topics including safety, policy, trends, performance, and more. Participants in this course gain a better understanding of business travel management and make themselves indispensable to the business travel needs of their organization. Please note this is a virtual event. GTP holders will earn 14 Recertification GTP® crédits.
January 20, 27, February 3, 10
Registration Closes on January 13
Points clés à retenir
- Présentation de la gestion des voyages
- Les conditions de voyage
- Création d'un modèle de service
- Sourcing stratégique / Gestion des fournisseurs
- Bases de la technologie de voyage
- Données et analyses / Mesurer le succès
- Gestion des risques de voyage
À quoi s'attendre
- Four (4) virtual sessions will be delivered via Zoom Meetings.
- Up to one month prior to the first virtual session, participants receive calendar blocks and login details through Outlook and Zoom.
- 5-7 days prior to each of the virtual sessions, participants receive pertinent recordings and/or documents for review. These will prepare the participant for each virtual session. Virtual session assignments and pre-work may be given at this time.
- Registrant pre-work and virtual session engagement are expected.
- Participants will be emailed an electronic Certification of Completion at the end of the course.