Designed as a comprehensive guide to the key areas of managed travel, GBTA’s Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of topics including safety, policy, trends, performance, and more. Participants in this course gain a better understanding of business travel management and make themselves indispensable to the business travel needs of their organization. Please note this is a virtual event. GTP holders will earn 14 GTP® Recertification credits.
- Overview of Travel Management
- Travel Policy
- Creating a Service Model
- Strategic Sourcing / Vendor Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Data and Analytics / Measuring Success
- Travel Risk Management
What to Expect
- Four (4) virtual sessions will be delivered via Zoom Meetings. Attendance is required for all sessions, plan to be on-camera and engaged in each session. Live sessions consist of application, discussion, and group activity work based on pre-work
- Up to one month prior to the first virtual session, participants receive calendar blocks and login details through Outlook and Zoom.
- Prior to each of the virtual sessions, participants receive pre-work to complete. This will take approximately 2 hours to complete. These will prepare the participant for each virtual session. Virtual session assignments and pre-work may be given at this time.
- Participants will be emailed an electronic Certification of Completion at the end of the course.
October 6, 13, 20, 27
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET
Registration Closed – Course Full
Interested in a future course?
Interested in taking part in Fundamentals of Business Travel Management? Fill out the form below to make sure you’re one of the first to know when we open new sessions!