The Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management™ course builds off of the Fundamentals curriculum to aid business travel professionals in increasing their knowledge of the industry while also expanding on their professional skills. This course is designed for travel buyers overseeing a managed business travel program and suppliers offering travel-related products and services. GTP holders will earn 14 GTP® Recertification credits.
The Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management Course also serves as a preparatory course for individuals interested in taking the Global Travel Professional (GTP) Examination for the first time as well as a refresher for GTP recertification. Want to learn more about the GTP Certification Program? Read more here.
- Travel Policy Compliance
- Travel Risk Management
- Data Strategy
- Category Management, Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management
- Virtual sessions will be delivered via Zoom Meetings. Attendance is required for all sessions, plan to be on-camera and engaged in each session. Live sessions consist of application, discussion, and group activity work based on pre-work
- Up to one month prior to the first virtual session, participants receive calendar blocks and login details through Outlook and Zoom.
- Prior to each of the virtual sessions, participants receive pre-work to complete. This will take approximately 2 hours to complete. These will prepare the participant for each virtual session. Virtual session assignments and pre-work may be given at this time.
- Participants will be emailed an electronic Certification of Completion at the end of the course.
Take the Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management course your way! This year, GBTA is offering the course in person at GBTA Convention 2023 in Dallas, TX as well as virtually in two different time zones.
March 10, 17, 24, 31, and April 6
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET
Deadline to Register is March 3
In-Person at GBTA Convention
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT
Deadline to Register is August 4
Dates coming soon
GBTA Members Get Better Pricing!
Not only do GBTA members get discounts on professional development like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, access to the GBTA Hub and so much more. Join Now!
Interested in a specific course? Fill out the form and let us know how we can help. Email [email protected] for further assistance.