UK to Lift Ban on Non-Essential Travel to up to 90 Countries
Overseas holidays and visits to up to 90 countries will be possible for Britons from Monday without the need to quarantine for 14 days on return. The Foreign Office is expected to lift its ban on non-essential travel to nearly all EU countries, British territories such as Bermuda and Gibraltar, and Australia and New Zealand. Continue Reading >>
More Helpful Articles/Links:
- CDC Dashboard – Updated frequently with new guidance documents and details
- Reopening the Economy Under COVID-19 – Governing.com
- State Data and Policy Actions to Address Coronavirus – Kaiser Family Foundation
- TSA Prepared for Summer Travelers with Updated Security Procedures
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country (CDC)
- Coronavirus Rumor Control – FEMA.gov
- Global Travel Restrictions, Flight Operations and Screening (Updated Daily) – International SOS
- GBTA Asks Congress to Pass Responsible Measures to Support Industry
- CDC Coronavirus Information
Helpful Links for Weekend Travelers:
- What to Know Before You Go on Your Trip? View a Video of What TSA is Doing for Our Safety
- See How TSA Prepares for Holiday Travel
- TSA – Know Before You Go
GBTA Honorary Membership
GBTA is committed to helping the business travel community stay connected during this challenging time. GBTA will provide business travel professionals who have been displaced due to the impact of coronavirus and the global pandemic a GBTA Honorary Membership.
*This membership will be valid for 12 months or until finding employment.
Industry Webinar Series Archive
GBTA continues to provide pertinent, relevant industry related professional development which can be applied toward career development and GTP® Recertification credits.
Earn 1 GTP® Recertification credit for watching any recording in the Industry Webinar Series.
Must use independent judgment and discretion to oversee the day-to-day and game day management of assigned athletics events to include, but is not limited to, pre-event planning and coordination of department personnel and outside vendors and services, setup and breakdown of facilities, compliance with ADA policies and procedures, coordination of officials and visiting teams, crowd control management, game management, establishing relationships and procedures with law enforcement, EMS and other emergency personnel, and implement venue policy and procedures.
Trending Industry News
Aviation Industry News
US Air Travel Rebounds (TRAVEL DAILY NEWS)
Star Alliance Helps You Plan and Fly with Confidence (TRAVEL DAILY NEWS)
United to Resume San Francisco-London Service (BUSINESS TRAVELLER)
Hospitality Industry News
Ground Transportation Industry News
Eurostar to Resume Amsterdam Service on July 9 (BUSINESS TRAVELLER)
Editor’s Note – In observance of Independence Day, the GBTA Daily News Brief will halt distribution on Friday, July 3. We will resume distribution on Monday, July 6. Please visit gbta.org to learn the latest about developments in business travel.
WorldAware Intelligence Brief
Was this email forwarded to you? Please sign up to receive GBTA emails.
Global Business Travel Association
1101 King Street, Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
phone: +1 703 684 0836 | web: gbta.org
Update your GBTA email preferences
Copyright © 2020, All rights reserved.